BACKSTROKE START WEDGE
Finally, the solution coaches have been looking for – an affordable way for swimmers to practice with a backstroke wedge before championship swim meets. The Backstroke Start Wedge is FINA-compliant and can be used during training and competition as a way for swimmers to get an explosive start without slipping.
- Compatible with single-post, two-post, four-post and large-base blocks.
- Swimmers can easily customize the wedge height through five different settings.
- PRACTICE BEFORE COMPETITION. Allows swimmers to learn how to use the device, find their setting and optimize the benefits prior to competition .
- EXPLOSIVE RACE START Adds power and agility to swimmer’s backstroke start.
- AFFORDABLE WAY TO GAIN EXPERIENCE Coaches are finally able to outfit every lane with a backstroke starting device.
- MANUAL SYSTEM Much more affordable and versatile than automatic devices.
- MATERIALS Rods:Stainless Steel 316
Insert Plate:Steel Q235